Parts & Accessories
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
- Adapter converts Origin8 Outpost Garmin mounts to accept Bryton computers
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Combine with Giant's Computer / GoPro Combo Mount and fit your Garmin and GoPro to any Giant round or SLR Aero handlebar.
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
Power Spoke magnet for all Sigma computers. Fits round and bladed spokes.
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Replacement mount tray for Giant/Liv computers
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
Mount your Garmin Edge computer with the Quarter Turn Bike Mount. It includes the bike mount, rubber disc, and elastic bands to secure the Quarter Turn to your stem or handlebars.
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
PWR Helmet/GoPro Mount - for holding charger and modular lights on top of helmet (Excludes PWR Mountain). Tri-prong system works with GoPro, so can be used to mount lights under Garmin and other mounts. - Compatibility: Works with PWR Charge and Modular lights (not PWR Mountain) - Mounting system: Designed to fit most vented helmets, common for road and trail cycling and is GoPro compatible - T Slot (For modular): Allows for quick release of the light when parking your bike - Weight: 20g
Protect your Garmin Edge 800, 810, or Touring with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
Protect your Garmin Edge 800, 810 or Touring with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease.
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Bryton "Rider" series Handlebar Mount
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SWG-400 (28/35mm) SwingGrip from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - On Stem installation only - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - Angle adjustable arm design - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Mounting your phone in your car is almost a necessity these days. At BiKASE, we promote hands-free driving. Playing on your phone is never a good idea, whether it’s texting, social media, reading emails or talking, our goal is for every driver on the road to be safe and alert! We have found that people, while driving, often fumble with their phone while using GPS apps and need a convenient way to view where they are going. The BiKASE Uni Mount eliminates setting your phone in the seat next to you, or putting it in a cup holder, or worse yet, having the phone in your hand. In all these situations, you take your eyes off the road! In addition, we have tried other products that attempt to solve this problem. Other vent mounts attach to 1 louver in the vent and often fall off when hitting a bump in the road. Our patent pending bracket uses heated spring steel that won’t break and securely holds the bracket into place. Then, we use very powerful N48 magnets that hold your phone to the adhesive brushed stainless steel disc. The disc is either attached to your phone, to your case, or placed between your phone and case. It’s simple and it works!
The ANT+ Micro USB adapter allows on-the-go devices (OTG), such as your Android phone or tablet, to connect to an ANT+ USB stick. Android OTG compatible devices require ANT+ Radio Service and ANT+ USB Service to be installed from the Google Play store. These services allow the adapter to work correctly with an ANT+ USB stick.
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Protect your Edge 520 with these form-fitting, removable silicone cases.
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
- Securely holds iPhone (Specifically iPhone 3, 4, 4S, And 5) with most covers - Instant removal and installation of device - Rubber bumpers help grip and cushion device - Adjustable viewing angle can be set for preference - Handlebar mount, stem mount, and weatherproof touchscreen-friendly bag included - Maximum dimensions 2.7" Wide x 0.5" Deep x 4.7" Tall (70X14x121mm)
Get the most out of your device using this MicroUSB Cable to update your device software, transfer data, charge your device, and much more.
This Sensor works with the Strada Wireless RD300, Strada Wireless Universal CC-RD310W, Micro Wireless CC-MC200W, Urban Wireless CC-VT240W, and Urban Wireless + CC-VT245W.
Easily transfer your Forerunner 910XT from wrist to handlebar as you go from running to riding. The Quick Release Kit takes just seconds to mount and comes with a quick release bracket, two bike mounts, and two extra pins.
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- LightweightnNylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
Bryton Aero Mount is designed as an integrated system to reduce air drag with the Bryton Aero 60 GPS cycle computer. Integrated with Bryton Aero 60 - Aero 60 is Bryton's first aerodynamic GPS bike computer, it not only provides powerful features but also helps reduce air drag with integrated Bryton Aero Mount. Easy Click-and-Lock Mechanism - Once Bryton Aero Mount is installed, simply slide in your Aero 60, and when you hear a click sound, your computer is securely locked in place. Natural Display View - Bryton Aero Mount is designed to offer a more natural display view than your regular bike mount. It also helps reduce air drag during workouts.
Bryton Sport Mount is newly designed to accommodate those who take every workout as their next adventure. It is built to be stronger than your standard out-front mount while maintaining all the good benefits. 30 Seconds Installation - Clip-Adjust-Turn 3 easy steps and you are ready to go. Simply clip Bryton Sport Mount to your bike handlebar. Adjust the angle for the perfect viewing experience. Then turn the screws using the L screwdriver provided to lock it securely in place. Natural Display View - Bryton Sport Mount is designed to offer a more natural display view than your regular bike mount. It also helps reduce air drag during workouts. Advanced Build Quality - Bryton Sport Mount is made for tougher use. It is built with aluminum alloy and is stronger and more durable.
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
BiKASE's iKASE is ideal for holding iPads, other tablets, and similar devices on your handlebars for using them when you're riding on an indoor trainer. It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on and lets you exercise to music or movies, read books, catch up on email, and check the news and social media. The iKASE can be positioned for your preferred viewing angle and the tablet can be rotated between landscape and portrait viewing while mounted. • Material: 600 denier nylon • Size: 10 x 7.5-inches • Three Velcro straps on back for mounting • Many uses including car mount and easy to hold
BiKASE's Mini iKASE is ideal for mounting smaller tablets on the handlebars of your bicycle and exercise bikes (letting you listen to music or movies, read books, catch up on email and check the news and social media). It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on, and the strap is removable for using the iKASE off the bike, too. • Material: Urethane • Fits tablets up to 8 x 5.5-inches • Fits iPad Mini and smaller • Strap/Velcro Mounting • Side rollup opening • Removable mounting strap • Clear on back where camera is located
Using super heavy duty rubber, the TrailKASE is designed to conveniently fit any size phone with or without a case on your bicycle while you ride! Using an 1/8 turn (10 o’clock to 12 o’clock), the TrailKASE securely attaches to the handle bar bracket (included). By simply wrapping the rubber case around all 4 corners of your phone, your phone is secure and provides 100% visibility to your screen.
The BlueGiga dongle gives Rouvy, CycleOps' virtual training software, the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The BlueGiga dongle contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including CycleOps smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters made by the folks at PowerTap. Most importantly, the BlueGiga dongle is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth dongle for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
BLE USB Adapter gives Rouvy virtual training software the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The adapter contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including Saris smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters. Most importantly, the BLE USB Adapter is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth adapter for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
Wireless ANT+ cadence transmitter for SIGMA ROX 10 and all other ANT+ compatible devices.
Page 1 of 2 Next page