Parts & Accessories
GNT Axact Cadence Magnet Product description - Wheel magnet compatible with round and bladed spokes - Cadence magnet includes zip ties
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
GNT Axact 13W Replacement Mounting Bracket Product description - Includes mounting bracket and zip ties
GNT Axact Pro+/Pro Mounting Bracket Product description - Includes mounting bracket and zip ties
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
GNT Axact 6 Wired Mount Kit w/ Speed Sensor & Magnet Product description - Kit includes mount, sensor and magnet
GNT Computer Extension Mount GoPro Attachment Bracket Product description - Giant computer extension mount GoPro attachment - Nylon construction - Hardware included - Fits the following GPS mounts: 2018+ Propel Computer Mount 2018+ Alloy Out-Front GPS & GoPro Mount for Round Bar Nylon Out-Front GPS Mount For Round Bar
GNT Axact 9/11 Replacement Mounting Bracket Product description - Includes mounting bracket and zip ties
Protect your Garmin Edge 800, 810, or Touring with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
- Perfect for use with Giant Recon Head Light - Compatible with Go Pro and Sony Action Cam mounts
- Perfect for use with Giant Dash L200 and M200 computers - Compatible with Garmin, Wahoo, Stages and other cycling computers
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Protect your Edge 520 with these form-fitting, removable silicone cases.
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
Mount your Varia Rearview Radar or Varia Smart Bike Light (each sold separately) to an aero or round seat post with this quarter-turn mount. Includes mount, 2 fitting shims and 4 O-rings.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
GNT Axact 9W/13W Wireless Mount Kit w/ Speed Sensor & Magnet Product description - Kit includes mount, sensor and magnet
Easily transfer your Forerunner 910XT from wrist to handlebar as you go from running to riding. The Quick Release Kit takes just seconds to mount and comes with a quick release bracket, two bike mounts, and two extra pins.
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
GNT Axact 14W Wireless Speed Sensor Product description - Replacement wireless speed sensor for Axact 14W computers
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
Monitor your speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect online community or self-calibrate with an Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
GNT ANT+/BLE 2-in-1 Speed & Cadence Sensor Black Product description - ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy compatible speed and cadence sensor - Attaches with included zip-ties to the frame - Includes mounts, sensor, and magnets
Mount your computer and GoPro action camera to Giant round handlebars with this neat solution. (Garmin & Giant Ride Sync computer mount trays required - available separately) Features - Handlebar extension mount compatible with Giant computers - GoPro compatible - Garmin computer compatible - Giant Contact SLR Aero Handlebar compatible - Aluminum alloy construction
- Conduct accessory mounts allow clean integration of handlebar accessories with the Conduct Brake System - Will fit all GoPro and Garmin models (Including 1000) Kit includes: - Universal light adapter (x1) - GoPro mount adapter (x1) - Computer mount adapter (x1) - Giant computer mount tray (x1) - Garmin computer mount tray (x1) - Computer mount disc plate (x2) - Stem bolts and washers
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Page 1 of 2 Next page