Parts & Accessories
- Pakyak auxiliary battery holder to mount Pakyak auxiliary battery inside the storage box.
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Garmin's City Navigator is like having a front seat co-pilot who's awake and actually paying attention for once—in fact, it's even better than that. Whether you're traveling in a new state or unraveling tangled back-country roads in the hills of your hometown, you have a detailed road map every step of the way. Certain compatible Garmin devices give you turn-by-turn navigation and audible directions to keep you on route without having to stop to try and read the bleeding ink from your handwritten napkin directions. No back-tracking required. With 10 million points of interest, there are virtually endless options for fueling up, finding a hotel if you're on a tour, or even navigating back to the airport after a travel race.
GNT Axact Pro+ Mounting Kit Product description - Includes sensors, mounting bracket, shims, magnet, and zip ties
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
- Conduct accessory mounts allow clean integration of handlebar accessories with the Conduct Brake System - Will fit all GoPro and Garmin models (Including 1000) Kit includes: - Universal light adapter (x1) - GoPro mount adapter (x1) - Computer mount adapter (x1) - Giant computer mount tray (x1) - Garmin computer mount tray (x1) - Computer mount disc plate (x2) - Stem bolts and washers
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
Mount your computer and GoPro action camera to Giant round handlebars with this neat solution. (Garmin & Giant Ride Sync computer mount trays required - available separately) Features - Handlebar extension mount compatible with Giant computers - GoPro compatible - Garmin computer compatible - Giant Contact SLR Aero Handlebar compatible - Aluminum alloy construction
GNT ANT+/BLE 2-in-1 Speed & Cadence Sensor Black Product description - ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy compatible speed and cadence sensor - Attaches with included zip-ties to the frame - Includes mounts, sensor, and magnets
Monitor your speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect online community or self-calibrate with an Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
GNT Axact 14W Wireless Speed Sensor Product description - Replacement wireless speed sensor for Axact 14W computers
- Designed for Giant Dash L200 - Compatible with round handlebars - 31.8mm - Includes Giant and Wahoo computer trays - Length adjustable for extra space between computer and stem. - Compatible with Giant Light & Camera Mount
- Designed for Giant Dash M200 - Compatible with round tube handlebars (Ø31.8mm) - Includes Giant and Wahoo computer trays - Length adjustable for extra space between computer and stem. - Compatible with Giant Light & Camera Mount.
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
Easily transfer your Forerunner 910XT from wrist to handlebar as you go from running to riding. The Quick Release Kit takes just seconds to mount and comes with a quick release bracket, two bike mounts, and two extra pins.
GNT Axact 9W/13W Wireless Mount Kit w/ Speed Sensor & Magnet Product description - Kit includes mount, sensor and magnet
Mount your Varia Rearview Radar or Varia Smart Bike Light (each sold separately) to an aero or round seat post with this quarter-turn mount. Includes mount, 2 fitting shims and 4 O-rings.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Protect your Edge 520 with these form-fitting, removable silicone cases.
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
- Perfect for use with Giant Recon Head Light - Compatible with Go Pro and Sony Action Cam mounts
- Perfect for use with Giant Dash L200 and M200 computers - Compatible with Garmin, Wahoo, Stages and other cycling computers
Protect your Garmin Edge 800, 810, or Touring with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
GNT Axact 9/11 Replacement Mounting Bracket Product description - Includes mounting bracket and zip ties
Page 1 of 2 Next page