- Rubber - Color: Black
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$4.99 - $14.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Sunlite's Lowrider Sissy Bar adds that level of style and classic looks that only a nice, long sissy bar can. Keep that banana seat comfortably slung and looking tight.
Page 1 of 1