Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
$18.99 - $39.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
$12.99 - $24.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $29.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
$39.99 - $59.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
$21.00 - $29.99
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
Giant’s innovative, acclaimed and exclusive D-Fuse seatpost features a D-shaped composite shaft that absorbs road vibration without the need for any mechanical devices or special inserts. For this year, by using a newly optimized carbon layup, overall compliance has been increased by 20%. - D-fuse shaped composite - 20% increased compliance from previous models through new carbon lay-up technique - Lightweight, one-piece construction - Strong and light carbon saddle clamps - Compatible with 7mm & 9mm saddle rails
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
- Chrome - Sold individually
Page 1 of 1