From sprints to Ironman, here's your aero advantage. Integrated with everything you need to score a new PR.
Built with Advanced-grade composite material that’s engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology, this frameset improves aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimize drag no matter which direction the wind is blowing. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. And the SpeedControl brakes offer confident control without sacrificing aerodynamics.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame with Trinity composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy steerer
- Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tires
- Shimano 105 11-speed mechanical componentry with Shimano BSR1 bar-end shifters
- Giant SpeedControl brakes
|Fork||Advanced-Grade composite, alloy steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SR-2, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Sport Tracker Road, 24h|
|Spokes||Sapim Leader, 14g|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Race 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Crankset||Shimano RS510, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Pressfit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 11x28 , 11-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano BSR1 Bar End Shifters|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact base bar with extensions Al Extension|
|Brake Levers||Tektro RX 4.1|
|Saddle||ISM PS1.0, Steel Rail|
|Seat Post||Trinity composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Saddle waterbottle cage adaptor|
* Subject to change without notice.