Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Garmin's City Navigator is like having a front seat co-pilot who's awake and actually paying attention for once—in fact, it's even better than that. Whether you're traveling in a new state or unraveling tangled back-country roads in the hills of your hometown, you have a detailed road map every step of the way. Certain compatible Garmin devices give you turn-by-turn navigation and audible directions to keep you on route without having to stop to try and read the bleeding ink from your handwritten napkin directions. No back-tracking required. With 10 million points of interest, there are virtually endless options for fueling up, finding a hotel if you're on a tour, or even navigating back to the airport after a travel race.
Easily transfer your Forerunner 910XT from wrist to handlebar as you go from running to riding. The Quick Release Kit takes just seconds to mount and comes with a quick release bracket, two bike mounts, and two extra pins.
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
Protect your Garmin Edge 800, 810 or Touring with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease.
Protect your Garmin Edge 800, 810, or Touring with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
Monitor your pedaling cadence and/or speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer. Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
Protect your Edge 520 with these form-fitting, removable silicone cases.
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
BiKASE's iKASE is ideal for holding iPads, other tablets, and similar devices on your handlebars for using them when you're riding on an indoor trainer. It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on and lets you exercise to music or movies, read books, catch up on email, and check the news and social media. The iKASE can be positioned for your preferred viewing angle and the tablet can be rotated between landscape and portrait viewing while mounted. • Material: 600 denier nylon • Size: 10 x 7.5-inches • Three Velcro straps on back for mounting • Many uses including car mount and easy to hold
BiKASE's Mini iKASE is ideal for mounting smaller tablets on the handlebars of your bicycle and exercise bikes (letting you listen to music or movies, read books, catch up on email and check the news and social media). It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on, and the strap is removable for using the iKASE off the bike, too. • Material: Urethane • Fits tablets up to 8 x 5.5-inches • Fits iPad Mini and smaller • Strap/Velcro Mounting • Side rollup opening • Removable mounting strap • Clear on back where camera is located
CatEye's ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor works with any ANT+ compatible cyclo-computer, including CatEye's Stealth EVO+, to give you speed and cadence data, so you can improve your cycling and track your rides. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
CatEye's Bluetooth Speed/Cadence Sensor transmits your speed and cadence through your Bluetooth-compatible Smartphone to your handlebar-mounted CatEye Strada Smart cyclo-computer (sold separately). Download the CatEye Cycling app for iPhone/Android and you’ll get all your ride data and save your phone battery. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
The NavBag from BiKASE is your touring bike's best friend. Not only is the NavBag a spacious handlebar bag, but it also doubles as a map, tablet, or phone holder. No matter what form of navigation you prefer, the NavBag has you covered. • Reversible clear flap for smart phone and tablets • Reflective strips at front and sides • Magnets mechanism for easy operation • Shoulder strap included • PE stiffener structure • Mounts higher on handlebar than normal handlebar bags for less interference with cables • 840 denier nylon/TPU cover • 14 x 3.75 x 6.75 inches • 9 x 5.7 inches • 300 cubic inches
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
BiKASE's GoKASE is a TPU injection molded iPhone case designed as a platform for transportation. With the X-Bracket mounting system, your phone needs an 1/8th turn to be secure. • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm diameter • Cam lock system • Adjustable vertically and horizontally • Material: TPU/PC/POM/Stainless Steel hardware • Weight: 100 g
The ANT+ Micro USB adapter allows on-the-go devices (OTG), such as your Android phone or tablet, to connect to an ANT+ USB stick. Android OTG compatible devices require ANT+ Radio Service and ANT+ USB Service to be installed from the Google Play store. These services allow the adapter to work correctly with an ANT+ USB stick.
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
- Securely holds iPhone (Specifically iPhone 3, 4, 4S, And 5) with most covers - Instant removal and installation of device - Rubber bumpers help grip and cushion device - Adjustable viewing angle can be set for preference - Handlebar mount, stem mount, and weatherproof touchscreen-friendly bag included - Maximum dimensions 2.7" Wide x 0.5" Deep x 4.7" Tall (70X14x121mm)
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
The Tablet Stand from BiKASE is a freestanding Tablet holder designed for indoor training. In order to take advantage of the many sizes of bikes and heights of riders, the Tablet Stand uses a telescoping tripod design to accommodate any rider. On top of the height adjustment, the tablet clamp can rotate a full 360°. Don't let you tablet go to waste during your grueling training sessions! Put it to work with the tablet stand from BiKASE. Features: - Works with iPad Mini, iPad, Surface and most tablets. - Telescoping stand - Full rotation - Comes with carrying bag
KMC's digital ChainChecker is the most accurate tool for checking your chain’s elongation. - Measures up to 2.5mm elongation - Fits all chains including 11 speed - Handy electronic device - Stainless hardened metal body
Connect your desktop to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Page 1 of 3 Next page