Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$39.99 - $49.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Cyrano Stem R5: The fi'zi:k stem is designed to form the cockpit when fitted with the Cyrano Handlebar and Seatpost. It is made using a combination of Anticorodal Aluminium. Anticordal is a 6061-series aluminum with a high strength-to-density ratio, this material has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpits. The Cyrano Stem is available in a choice of six different lengths ranging from 80mm to 130mm. When combined with the correct choice of Cyrano handlebars, specified according to the Spine Concept system, you can ensure high-performance, long-lasting cockpit with the perfect fit. - Body Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Head Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 7° - Weight: 152 grams (110 mm - 7°)
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
$34.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$19.99 - $29.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
The updated SL-K stem is lighter than ever – just 141g for the 100mm length. Using high-strength 2014-aluminium and sophisticated forging and machining, FSA finely controls the amount of material used to cut weight. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL-2014 - Carbon fiber faceplate - Chromoly hardware
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Aaron Ross’ signature BOSS stem is a classic top load design with 52mm of reach and a 35mm rise. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 52mm reach - 35mm rise - 11 oz
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Page 1 of 3 Next page