Specialized's Sport Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded composite soles for excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort. These shoes feature Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds, supple, breathable uppers that fit like a glove and three Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit to perfection.
Specialized's Sport Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded composite soles for excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort. These fine shoes feature Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds, supple, breathable uppers that fit like a glove and 3 Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit and feel to perfection.
$188.00 - $400.00
Step up to the podium with Specialized's S-Works Road Shoes. These ultra-light kicks combine Specialized's FACT carbon soles for awesome pedaling efficiency with their supple Micromatrix uppers and pro-proven Boa closures with Velcro straps for an amazing fit and feel. You also get Specialized's renowned Body Geometry ergonomics that complement the comfort and efficiency.
Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of Specialized's high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you have the Sport Road shoes. They have Velcro closures for an adjustable fit, a comfortable design, and a composite outsole that provides just the ideal level of rigidity. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0. - Three-strap offset Velcro closure for superior fit. - Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit. - Reflective heel elements for high visibility. - Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals. - Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair, size 42)
It's always easier to hammer when you've got the right tools! Luckily, Specialized's ultra-efficient and super-comfortable Pro Road Shoes have got you covered. They feature Specialized's Body Geometry ergonomics with advanced FACT carbon soles for incredible pedaling efficiency and their Micromatrix synthetic-leather/mesh uppers with superb ventilation and suppleness for outstanding comfort. Plus, Specialized's M-Lock ratcheting buckles and hook-and-loop straps offer an exceptional fit that's easy to adjust on the fly.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
Specialized's Women's Riata Mountain Shoes are as comfortable as they are efficient. The stiff soles and Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds provide awesome pedaling power and support, while the synthetic-leather/mesh uppers breathe great and are built to hold up to even the most extreme conditions. You also get triple Velcro closures for a super-secure and adjustable fit, and aggressive treads for all-surface traction.
$17.00 - $219.99
Specialized's Comp Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded soles for awesome pedal power, supple, breathable uppers for top comfort, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles that perfectly support your feet. The Comps also have Boa closures and Velcro straps that let you dial in the ultimate fit.
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed, TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
Fizik’s R5B Uomo shoes give you the fit and stiffness you need to push limits whether you’re racing against the competition or just racing against yourself on your daily ride. That’s because these feathery light shoes are made from rugged but soft Microtex and they cinch closed snugly with Boa’s IP1 closure system. That all translates into a stellar fit so you can concentrate on pushing hard. With so much power, you’ll want to ensure it gets transferred right to your pedals, so Fizik adds a carbon-reinforced Nylon outsole for stiffness you’ll notice in the sprints and climbs. And, these beauties are hand-made in Italy so you know you’re getting the fine-crafted attention to detail that all Fizik products receive.
Fizik's R5B Uomo Boa road shoes are a high-performance cycling shoe, handmade in Italy. Built with perforated Microtex, they feature a carbon-reinforced outsole and Boa IP1 closure system for a great fit and pedaling efficiency. - Materials: Microtex/Reflective Heel Cap - Outsole: Carbon Reinforced Nylon - Closure System: Boa IP1-A - Insole: fi'zi:k Cycling Insole - Weight: 260 gr (size 42,5)
Specialized's Women's Trivent Sport Shoes boast the lightness, stiffness, comfort and ventilation to set a new personal best at your next triathlon. They feature stiff injection-molded composite soles for awesome pedaling efficiency, mesh uppers for maximum airflow and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles for an ergonomic fit and super comfort. And you'll love the wide Velcro straps and heel pulls that let you pull the Trivents on/off super fast for speeding through the transitions.
The Specialized Women's Trivent Sport Shoes boast the lightness, stiffness, comfort, and ventilation you need to set a new personal best at your next triathlon. They feature injection-molded composite soles for awesome pedaling efficiency, mesh uppers for maximum airflow, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles for superior ergonomics. The wide Velcro straps and easily grabbable heel pulls help you shave precious seconds off of your transitions..
$360.00 - $449.99
Step up to the podium with the Specialized Women's S-Works Road Shoes. These ultra-light, high-performing shoes combine Specialized's FACT carbon soles with their supple Micromatrix uppers and Pro Tour-proven Boa closures for jaw-dropping pedaling efficiency and total comfort.
Whether heading to the gym or the coffee shop, Specialized's Cadets are an excellent balance of pedaling performance with off-the-bike cushioning and stability. They feature a Body Geometry sole and footbed for optimum alignment of hip, knee, and foot to improve performance and comfort. With a 2-bolt cleat plate, the Cadet enhances pedaling efficiency yet maintains off bike comfort. The mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, while traditional laces with Lacelock allow for easy adjustment.
Your S-Works Road shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works Road shoes. •Fits 2013 and 2014 S-Works Road shoes •Heel lug only •Sold in pairs; includes screws
Take to the trails with Specialized's Sport MTB Shoes! Their stiff, lightweight construction gives you great power transfer, and the synthetic leather upper fits like a glove. Lugged soles provide outstanding traction when you're off the bike, and three Velcro straps make dialing in your perfect fit a breeze.
Specialized sums up their S-Works 6 road shoes in two simple phrases: explosive speed and superior comfort. The S-Works 6 is Specialized's stiffest and most efficient shoe ever. Combine that with a Body Geometry sole and footbed that optimizes hip, knee, and foot alignment, the Padlock heel system that locks your feet into the shoes, and independent Boa closures for a custom, on-the-fly fit, and you have one incredibly comfortable, efficient pair of shoes. Asymmetrical titanium cleat bolts rotate to allow for even more flexibility and range for cleat positioning, while replaceable heel treads increase shoe longevity. Plus, strategically placed no-stretch fabric improves your efficiency and connection to the bike.
$160.00 - $229.99
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
$130.00 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Page 1 of 3 Next page