$270.00 - $299.88
You’re a no-nonsense mountain biker. You push yourself hard and your equipment even harder. You want a lightweight fork you can count on to raise your game. You want a fork with the performance that’ll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. With its sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown and the traction-packed feel of its coil spring, the Recon Silver is just the fork you’ve been looking for. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26", 29" - AXLE TO CROWN: 480mm - 26"/100mm travel, 510mm - 29"/100mm travel - WEIGHT: 2069g - 26" (SA) , 2228g - 26" (Coil) , 2186g - 29" - DAMPING: TurnKey - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Coil, Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Damping: TurnKey lockout, external rebound ; Spring: Air pressure via single schrader valve (SA) / Spring via pre-load (Coil) - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum, 1-1/8" aluminum - CROWN: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm straight wall steel - LOWERS: Magnesium, 9mm QR or 15mm Maxle - RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK: Monarch R - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, Gloss White - REMOTES: PopLoc - OTHER: Weight based on: 265mm steerer
Our lugged and brazed Cross-Check fork has room for 700c x 45mm tires and fenders. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features fender eyelets at the dropouts, cantilever brake pivots, and now has through-leg mid-blade eyelets for mounting a rack. The eyelets are threaded 5 x 1mm and located 165mm up from the axle. Finish is powdercoat. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 700c x 45mm - Weight: 2.3 lb (1.0kg) uncut
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Take on the trails with Origin-8's Pro Lever 2 Carbon Fork. It features an aluminum crown and dropouts for carving corners and carbon legs to smooth out the chunder. And, at 960 grams, it's sure to lighten up your rig.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when originally introduced in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Features: - Fully redesigned - Laboratory tested and team proven - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474 - Proven 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty Specs: - 25mm steep offset - 3/8-inch axle slots only - 990 brake mounts - Starting at 2lb 2oz (912 grams)
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page