$2.40 - $5.10
• Secures frame pump to frame • Nylon • Also good for use as a watch band
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power! - Compact and nearly indestructible - Easy to use and fully controllable - Patented twist-to-inflate technology - Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves - Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges Product includes: (1) Microflate Nano inflator head (1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
Giant's Control Mini Road Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates high-pressure road tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and can inflate up to 120 psi.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
Genuine Innovations' AirChuck Elite offers Push-To-Inflate technology for fast, easy & controllable single-handed CO2 bicycle tire inflation! • Cartridge compatibility: 12, 16, 20, 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges & Big Air! (not 45-gram cartridges) (each sold separately) • All metal aluminum design • Easy to use and fully controllable • Push-to-Inflate technology • Works with both Presta and Schrader valves • Includes one 16 gram and one 20 gram threaded CO2 cartridge • Weight: 16 grams
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with 16g threaded cartridges. - CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals - CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation - Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves - Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge - Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges - Comes with one 16g cartridge
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
INSTANT SOLUTION Efficiency and convenience are two key feature that Giant mini pump pursuit. The Control Mini+ pump with several refined technologies from handle material to inner structure design, provide you immediately inflate solution. Features - Durable alloy barrel - Tactal off-road grip handle design and comfort - Longer stroke design creates more volume per pump - Extendable hose with a threaded valve for Presta and Schrader use - 120psi Max pressure - Includes mounting bracket
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Giant's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose for easy, confident inflation which hides inside for a clean look and works on all valve types.
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Compact and super-efficient high-volume bike hand pump featuring a knurled barrel for superior grip while pumping. Its proven engineered design with an overlapping handle is constructed from machined aluminum, with superior durability, minimal weight, and all of the style. The integrated ABS Flex Hose is Presta and Schrader valve compatible and greatly improves pumping action and ergonomics. This mini pump is completely rebuildable and made with the best materials available. With up to 90 PSI (6.2 BAR) of pumping power, the Grip Drive HV is excellent for all-mountain bikes and gravel bikes. Includes a lightweight Composite Matrix frame mount. - Max pressure: 90 PSI | 6.2 BAR - Small: 186mm | 119g - Medium: 231mm | 134g
Serfas' WFP-200 Women's Floor Pump lets you fill your tires in no time. A sturdy base with a low stand-over height and an aluminum barrel offer maximum inflation power. Its ergonomic dual-density handle fits smaller hands, making it effortless to pump at high pressures, while the top-mounted built-in gauge is easy to read. Plus, Serfas' Simple Valve head accommodates all valves and includes a handy air-release valve for fine-tuning the pressure.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Page 1 of 2 Next page