- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Fizik’s R5B Uomo shoes give you the fit and stiffness you need to push limits whether you’re racing against the competition or just racing against yourself on your daily ride. That’s because these feathery light shoes are made from rugged but soft Microtex and they cinch closed snugly with Boa’s IP1 closure system. That all translates into a stellar fit so you can concentrate on pushing hard. With so much power, you’ll want to ensure it gets transferred right to your pedals, so Fizik adds a carbon-reinforced Nylon outsole for stiffness you’ll notice in the sprints and climbs. And, these beauties are hand-made in Italy so you know you’re getting the fine-crafted attention to detail that all Fizik products receive.
Fizik's R5B Uomo Boa road shoes are a high-performance cycling shoe, handmade in Italy. Built with perforated Microtex, they feature a carbon-reinforced outsole and Boa IP1 closure system for a great fit and pedaling efficiency. - Materials: Microtex/Reflective Heel Cap - Outsole: Carbon Reinforced Nylon - Closure System: Boa IP1-A - Insole: fi'zi:k Cycling Insole - Weight: 260 gr (size 42,5)
Whether you're into to all-day rides, or just getting into riding and clip-in pedals, Specialized's Sport RBX Shoes offer incredible comfort and performance. The stiff footbeds sport great pedaling efficiency while the SlipNot soles keep them sure-footed when you're off the bike. The vented synthetic leather uppers fit like a glove and breathe well so your feet stay cool and dry. The Sport RBX uses three Velcro straps to make it easy for you to dial in a perfect fit on the fly.
Specialized's Women's Spirita Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded composite soles for excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort. These fine shoes are also built specifically for women with Specialized's Body Geometry footbeds, supple, breathable uppers that fit like a glove and 3 Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit and feel to perfection.
Perfectly fitting with class-leading comfort and unmatched power transfer, the Infinito R1 road cycling shoes deliver ultimate race performance. Infinito R1’s new Infinito Closure System, superior stiffness, weight-saving materials and the intelligent implementation of new technology combine for the pinnacle of performance road shoe design. With Dynamic Arch Support technology’s structure and the Increased Volume Control system, which shapes the whole shoe’s upper directly around the foot’s profile, Infinito R1 fits any rider precisely, easily and comfortably. The Infinito Closure System uses two micro-adjustable double Boa IP1-B dials with steel-coated nylon laces in an infinite configuration that adjusts the upper on the forefoot. The textile guides eliminate pressure points, providing optimum adaptable comfortable fit for high-power, high-intensity riding. Infinito R1’s 1.2mm Laser Perforated Microtex upper features minimal seams and stitching and is the ideal blend of breathability, strength, flexibility and support. It harmonises with the new mesh footbed insole for the best possible ventilation and enhanced comfort. Its laterally stiff, light, Uni Direction Full Carbon Outsole is ventilated for maximum temperature control, and designed for ultimate power transfer from any riding style. Infinito R1 is fi’zi:k’s range-topping shoe, and benefits from the latest technologies, materials and improved design based on feedback and input from some of the world’s leading pro riders. Infinito R1: ultimate race performance. Perfect. Perfected. Specifications - Materials: Microtex Laser Perforated - Outsole: Full UD Carbon Vented - Closure system: Double Infinito IP1-B - Insole: Infinito footbed - Weight: 232g (size 42.5) - Sizes: 37-47 and 48
Specialized's Women's Trivent Sport Shoes boast the lightness, stiffness, comfort and ventilation to set a new personal best at your next triathlon. They feature stiff injection-molded composite soles for awesome pedaling efficiency, mesh uppers for maximum airflow and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles for an ergonomic fit and super comfort. And you'll love the wide Velcro straps and heel pulls that let you pull the Trivents on/off super fast for speeding through the transitions.
The Specialized Women's Trivent Sport Shoes boast the lightness, stiffness, comfort, and ventilation you need to set a new personal best at your next triathlon. They feature injection-molded composite soles for awesome pedaling efficiency, mesh uppers for maximum airflow, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles for superior ergonomics. The wide Velcro straps and easily grabbable heel pulls help you shave precious seconds off of your transitions..
$360.00 - $449.99
Step up to the podium with the Specialized Women's S-Works Road Shoes. These ultra-light, high-performing shoes combine Specialized's FACT carbon soles with their supple Micromatrix uppers and Pro Tour-proven Boa closures for jaw-dropping pedaling efficiency and total comfort.
Whether heading to the gym or the coffee shop, Specialized's Cadets are an excellent balance of pedaling performance with off-the-bike cushioning and stability. They feature a Body Geometry sole and footbed for optimum alignment of hip, knee, and foot to improve performance and comfort. With a 2-bolt cleat plate, the Cadet enhances pedaling efficiency yet maintains off bike comfort. The mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, while traditional laces with Lacelock allow for easy adjustment.
Specialized sums up their S-Works 6 road shoes in two simple phrases: explosive speed and superior comfort. The S-Works 6 is Specialized's stiffest and most efficient shoe ever. Combine that with a Body Geometry sole and footbed that optimizes hip, knee, and foot alignment, the Padlock heel system that locks your feet into the shoes, and independent Boa closures for a custom, on-the-fly fit, and you have one incredibly comfortable, efficient pair of shoes. Asymmetrical titanium cleat bolts rotate to allow for even more flexibility and range for cleat positioning, while replaceable heel treads increase shoe longevity. Plus, strategically placed no-stretch fabric improves your efficiency and connection to the bike.
$130.00 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$250.00 - $315.00
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$220.00 - $231.00
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$210.00 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
Tough, light, comfortable and versatile, the fi’zi:k Terra X5 MTB shoe delivers winning all terrain performance, with adaptive fit, trail protective suede upper and pronounced treads for off-road grip. Because Terra X5’s asymmetric opening is fastened by a single micro-adjustable Boa L6 Dial B dial running a steel-coated nylon lace through tough, light, ‘Slipstream’ plastic guides, and combined with a 25mm microfiber and Velcro strap, it’s easy and quick to get a precision fit for any foot shape. That optimum fit means comfort and performance. Its suede upper provides advanced resistance to cuts and abrasions, extra breathability and enhanced comfort thanks to the pliant characteristic of the natural material, along with a great new choice of appearance for the trail. The Composite Carbon Fiber vented outsole and fi’zi:k Cycling Insole combine to give support, comfort and tremendous power transfer. It has light, tough woven tape heel loops for carrying and storage. The Terra X5 Suede inspires trail confidence thanks to its all-terrain grip provided by pronounced tread that fully encompass the heel section, on the toe-box and across the instep and outstep up to the cleat recess, creating a sturdy support for riders preferring clipless ‘trail’ pedals with a small platform. Upper: Water-resistant suede, 1.4mm Outsole: Injected Carbon/TPU co-injected studs Closure system: Single L6 Dial B and Single Strap Insole: fi'zi:k Cycling Insole Weight: 282g (size 42.5)
Specialized's Riata Mountain Shoes are as comfortable as they are efficient. The stiff soles and Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds provide awesome pedaling power and support, while the synthetic-leather/mesh uppers breathe great and are built to hold up to even the most extreme conditions. You also get triple Velcro closures for a super-secure and adjustable fit, and aggressive treads for all-surface traction. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - Women's contoured Standard Fit with low collar height for ankle comfort. - Injection-molded nylon composite sole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0. - Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for comfortable fit. - Durable synthetic leather and vented upper. - Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals. - Approximate weight: 315 grams (1/2 pair, size 39)
The Comp Mountain Bike shoes take a whole lot of comfort, mix it with some serious pedaling efficiency, and add a layer of grippy trail traction for good measure. The result is a feature-packed and reliable all mountain shoe that delivers the right mix of performance and durability for a variety of trail conditions. Designed with Body Geometry attributes at the forefront, the comfortable fit and stiff sole provide maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer. The Boa S2-SV dial, meanwhile, is easily replaceable without using any tools, and it allows for on-the-fly fit adjustments. The materials used in the construction are also designed to take a beating, whether it be an accidental root or rock strike, while the SlipNot tread gives you reliable trail traction when you need it. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0. - Single Boa S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee. - Dial & lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system. - Hard-molded toe kick for protection and durability. - Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for a comfortable fit. - Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals. - Standard Fit last for all-day comfort. - Replaceable toe studs. - Multiple widths available. - Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized's Trivent Sport Shoes boast the lightness, stiffness, comfort, and ventilation to help you set a new personal best at your next tri. They feature stiff, injection-molded composite soles for outstanding pedaling efficiency, mesh uppers for ventilation, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles for an ergonomic fit and unsurpassed comfort. The wide Velcro straps and easy to use heel pulls make for easy on and off, and lightning fast transitions.
Page 1 of 3 Next page