The Sonic bracket has been designed as the successor to the J2, which has been a somewhat ignored part of our range. With this update it brings our new generation fit range to a wider range of price points, replacing the J2 bracket. The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in fit range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms
Performance: The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position despite a fairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose.
Extensions: The T5 extension features a 13° ski-bend designed to give a range of aerodynamic hand positions.
- Bracket: Sonic
- Armrest: Ergo
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm (7.5mm Increments)
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Armrest Stack: 60mm - 130mm (w/ aftermarket riser kits)
- Extension Length Adjustment: 25mm - 275mm (center of basebar to tip)
- Extension Length: 348mm
- Extension Height: 80mm
- Extension Angle: 13°
- Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims)
- Weight: 554g